- Your fingerprints could replace your airline boarding pass
Delta Airlines is testing fingerprint readers that may soon replace your old-fashioned paper and digital boarding passes.
- Nintendo is bringing back the Super Nintendo just in time for the holidays
Nintendo is bringing back the Super Nintendo in the form of its new Super Nintendo Classic this September. Nintendo (NTDOY) is bringing is bringing the Super Nintendo Entertainment System back from the dead just in time for the holiday shopping season in the form of its SNES Classic Edition.
- Big Cable broke its promise and you're paying for it
The cable industry promised consumers free apps to replace rented cable boxes. We're still waiting.
- Uber’s next CEO faces 3 big challenges
Uber's next CEO will have a a lot work cut out for him or her.
- Why Apple would need to use ex-NSA workers to stop leaks
Apple is using ex-NSA, FBI and military workers to help put an end to company leaks.
- Here’s who could lead Uber out of its scandals
Uber's looking for a chief operating officer to revamp the company. Here's a look at some of the contenders.
- Nintendo's 'Arms' is a whimsical fighter with wonderful multiplayer
Nintendo's 'Arms' is exciting, fast-paced action, but it's single-player mode could use more depth.
- The top 10 games of E3 2017
The greatest video game show on Earth has ended, but the hype is just heating up. Nearly 70,000 gamers flooded an overpacked Los Angeles Convention Center for three straight days (not counting a few days of fancy media briefings) of digital insanity, and game makers of all shapes and sizes delivered enough gaming goodness to last a lifetime — or at least until the holidays.
- These are the coolest VR games at the world's biggest video game expo
Virtual reality might be stalled, but E3 2017 proved there's still plenty of life left for the medium.
- Microsoft's new Surface Pro is a powerful machine with a slight drawback
Microsoft's new Surface Pro is an excellent 2-in-1 laptop-tablet device with a ton of power and battery life.
- Nintendo shows off new 'Super Mario Odyssey' and more at E3 2017
Nintendo's E3 2017 event brought us 'Super Mario Odyssey,' but little in the way of third-party games.
- Pogue's Basics: Operate the Windows Ribbon from the keyboard
The Windows 10 Ribbon is supposed to enhance your efficiency by putting every conceivable command in one place, with nothing hidden. But how efficient is a tool that requires mousing?
- Microsoft's new Xbox One X is a beast, but faces an uphill battle
Microsoft's Xbox One X is a powerful console, but faces stiff competition from Sony's PlayStation 4 Pro and Nintendo's Switch.
- America has slower LTE wireless than Canada or Mexico
Both Canada and Mexico, and a number of other countries, have much faster wireless internet than the U.S.